Monday, December 24, 2012

On Trend: The Cute and Fashionable Tech Accessories ? BEST OF 2012

I enjoy matching my tech gear with whatever I'm wearing. I have an affinity for and collection of laptop tote bags, making it easy to switch designs to complement outfits. I also have an addiction to cute tech accessories like novelty USB drives. So it's no surprise this girl's heart loves her tech fashionable, functional, and most often within the realm of cute...

The Finest in Gentlemen's Tech Haberdashery
The Fashionista Friendly Devieta CoCo iPad Carry Bag
Stylish and Functional Tech For Fashionistas
Connect the (Polka) Dots: Tech Accessories
New Cameras With Style: Leica's Monochrome + Color Striped La Sardina
Playful Tech: 5 Fun Finds
Accessorize and Add a Little Pretty to Your Smartphone
Cute Overload: Tech Accessories from Asia
Best of Felt Cases: Fall Fashion for Tech
Friendship Bracelets For Your Tech Cords & Cables More

hosted contact service

No comments:

Post a Comment