Thursday, April 12, 2012

Skylar Laine Is Back On Top!

Idol0405.jpg
American Idol?s country sweetheart Skylar Laine ended up in the bottom three last week, but don?t expect that to be the case again! Wednesday was '80s night on the show, and Skylar chose to sing the pop ballad ?Wind Beneath My Wings? - absolutely blowing the judges away!

After a standing ovation, a misty-eyed Jennifer Lopez said, ?You know what you said to America? ?Don?t count me out!?? After the show Skylar told In Touch, ?It was my first standing O, I've been working so hard for it. I'm so happy that I got one tonight, and it feels really great that it was on a pop song turned country by me, because you know if I sing it it's gonna turn country.?

The laid-back contestant turned up the heat last night in a hot-pink flowing gown. Skylar said of her look, ?I was in the bottom three. If 14-year-old girls want to see me in pink dresses, then I'm just going to have to go out for it. I like the color pink, I just don't always like wearing it. But I really like this dress and I was happy to put it on.?

Style advisor Tommy Hilfiger said, ?They have their own sense of style, but I'm sort of prompting them and giving them advice. Sometimes they take it, sometimes they don't. I think as the season goes on they'll become more and more competitive when it comes to style, because they want to be the whole package.?

Skylar was ?In it to win it,? as Randy said throughout the night. She told In Touch, ?I feel like I had my moment this week. I think I had that standout performance this week, and I'm very happy for it. I'm happy with what I did.?

john f gent link building chicago seo services birmingham

No comments:

Post a Comment